About PHH (Pieter) Badenhorst
- He matriculated at Bultfontein High School in 2005.
- He studied at the University of the Free State from 2006 to 2009 to obtain his LLB degree and furthered his studies to obtain his Masters degree in Business Entities, with specialization in Business Rescue during 2010.
- In 2011 he obtained through the University of the Free State his Advanced Certificate in Labour Law and through the University of Pretoria his AIPSA Diploma in Insolvency Practice.
- In 2014 he obtained through the University of the Free State his Postgraduate Certificate in Financial Planning and is a member of the FPI.
- He articled at EG Cooper Majiedt Attorneys and was admitted as an attorney of the High Court on the 24th of March 2011.
- He is enlisted as a member of the Free State Master’s Panel of Liquidators, Trustees and Judicial Managers and on the CIPC panel as a Business Rescue Practitioner.